Saturday 3 December 2011

Mini Rant :/

Okay so I have to come up with an idea for a 10 minute short film for my screenwriting module.
Granted I was supposed to have thought of this idea by now, but it's been really hard!! :( Whoever said screenwriting is easy was talking a load of bollocks!

Anyway, back to the whole 'idea for short film' situation...
We've gone over quite a few things in our seminars/workshops, and I've heard quite a lot of ideas from other people. The problem is how do I make the ideas my own?? How do I incorporate everything we've been told into this script??

Honestly, I don't know where the idea is gonna come from, but I know it has to come QUICK TIME!! [Especially since its due by the 9th of January...]

If you do have any ideas (that you don't mind sharing), then please let me know. If it's a raging success, I'll even mention you ;-) haha.

Signing off until next time...


P.S. My very first blog post!! How did it go?? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment