Saturday 24 December 2011

Critical Situation

Does anyone remember how to write a critical essay?? Cos I sure as heck DON'T!


I've finished the first half part of my screenwriting assignment, but the second half is proving difficult...
I'm supposed to write a 1500-2000 word critical essay with annotated bibliography.
First of all, I've forgotten how to write a critical essay, let alone one that has to be almost 2000 words long! Secondly, annotated bibliography?? I seriously thought I would NEVER have to do one of those again after first year.


To be fair, the major issue is that our lecturers expect us to write this big critical essay on all that we've learnt in 12 weeks (that's how long the module is by the way, 12 WEEKS!!). Please can someone tell me how on earth we're supposed to cram 12 weeks worth of seminars/workshops into our brains that easily??!!
I personally think it's ridiculous and unfair for them to ask us to do this length of an essay.


There are only two upsides to the end of this module.

  1. I've finished my script and it's FABULOUS - even if I do say so myself ;-)
  2. I'll only have to go into Uni 3 days a week from the start of next year/term :D

Anyway... I've got to try and get on with some of my other assignments.

Signing off until next time...



kingdomCitizen x

No comments:

Post a Comment