Wednesday 18 January 2012

Say Goodbye to Screenwriting (For Now)

Well it's all over for screenwriting this year.
12 weeks have come and gone and I will no longer be having any seminars or workshops to do with Screenwriting: The Short Film.


I wouldn't say that I'll be sad to see it go, but at the same time I wouldn't say that I was happy to see it go either.
It was a good experience for me and I have definitely taken valuable things away from the seminars and lectures.


At least now I know how to write a script full stop so in the future when you see me winning Oscars, Screen Writers Guild Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Emmys and BAFTA's, don't be surprised.


Don't worry David Coitus and David Heinemann, I'll mention you both in my acceptance speeches ;-)




Signing off until next time... 






kingdomCitizen x

No comments:

Post a Comment