Friday 6 April 2012

Goodnight One Tree Hill...

I've had to leave a whole day before I could write a post about this.

As some people may know, the great show that is One Tree Hill ended on Wednesday 4th April 2012. Now I know that there are some people out in the world who would be saying "Yeah so what if it's ended", and to them I would say that they don't know the true impact watching a show like One Tree Hill can have on a person's life.

I've been a proud member of the OTH Family since it started in 2003, and I wouldn't change it for anything!

One Tree Hill has brought me joy, laughter, tears on some occasions and most importantly, it has taught me a lot of things about life.

The original cast of Chad Michael Murray, Bethany Joy Lenz, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Sophia Bush, Antwon Tanner, Lee Norris, Craig Sheifer, Barry Corbin, Barbara Alyn Woods, Paul Johansson and Moira Kelly have been the BEST cast to portray the characters of:

Lucas Eugene Scott
Haley James(Scott)
Nathan Scott
Peyton Sawyer
Brooke Penelope Davis
Antwon 'Skills' Taylor
Marvin 'Mouth' McFadden
Keith Scott
Coach Whitey Durham
Deb Scott
Dan Scott
Karen Roe

Even though I fell in love with the original cast members and characters, it was easy to fall in love with the new ones that came along, such as:

Stephen Colletti (Chase Adams)
Jana Kramer (Alex Dupree)
Millicent Huxtable (Lisa Goldstein)
Julian Baker (Austin Nichols)
Clay Evans (Rob E Buckley)
Tyler Hilton (Chris Keller)
Shantel Varsaten (Quinn James)
Jackson Brundage (Jamie Scott)

All in all, my favourite aspect of the show was and always will be how close knit all the friends and the people who live in the town of One Tree Hill are.
I love the fact that they went to high school together, and that even after graduation, they still remained the best of friends.
I love how they trust each other with their children and their businesses (not counting the time Millie & Victoria cost Brooke Clothes over Bros).

One Tree Hill is just such a phenomenal show, and even though I'm heartbroken to see it go, I will NEVER EVER forget it!!

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to Mark Schwahn for creating my all time favourite tv show, and for giving us the fans & the actors I'm sure, the chance to say a proper goodbye to the town and show we love so dearly.

"Mark Schwahn was gonna change the world, and he didn't even know it"

Goodnight One Tree Hill, I will miss you from the depth of my soul...

:'(

Signing off until next time....




kingdomCitizen x

No comments:

Post a Comment